Refund and Shipping Policies
- When your order is fulfilled, you will receive a confirmation email and your USPS tracking number. Please note: we are not liable for packages after they have been sent out. Please contact USPS for all questions and concerns regarding the delivery of your package.
- Sugar + Spoon is not liable for incorrect information during check out.
- Sugar + Spoon is not responsible for delays in delivery or incorrect deliveries due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Orders will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- Sugar + Spoon does not deliver to any PO Boxes.
- Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabeling.
- Sugar + Spoon is not responsible for delays due to weather conditions or other natural causes beyond our control.
- All orders for delivery are sent frozen to ensure quality. Please note: The product may not arrive frozen - that is okay! The cookie dough stays cold enough to stay fresh and safe. We freeze your order before it is packaged and sent and it is normal for the product to come to room temperature in transit. Upon delivery, place in fridge or freezer and enjoy!
- Unforeseen circumstances can delay your delivery. If buying for a gift or special event, strongly recommend that you schedule your order to arrive at least 2 business days as our cookie dough can last up to two weeks in the fridge and two months in the freezer!
- Since our cookie dough is perishable, we suggest you ship your order to an address where someone is available to receive it in a timely manner.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the contents of the package are stored in a refrigerator or freezer promptly after delivery as stated by the labels, FAQ page, and refund policy.
RETURNS and REFUNDS
- Due to the perishable nature of our products we do not accept returns nor exchanges.
- All sales are final.
CANCELATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
- Orders may not be cancelled within two business days of the ship date. For order cancellation or modification requests, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 206-948-7684 as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate as long as it is possible due to fulfillment, processing, and shipping schedule.
- Please be sure to include your Order # and Full Name for any inquiries.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. We are here to help and to ensure an amazing cookie dough experience!